R1O9B9E2RTR1O9B9E2RT

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Never mix skittles with bleach Never mix skittles with bleach

You are damn right...

You are so damn right... this will definitely offend everybody speaking german. I don't know what kind of voice jamming this is supposed to be, but if you want anybody speaking german to think this would be german, you do either have a sick sense of humor or absolutely no feeling for language. You are right... I'm so offended, i cannot even put my rage into words, but I'll try, though: my rage burns with such white-hot raging fire, it tears asunder the frozen gates of the ninth circle of damnation like a flaming boulder cast up from the deepest, darkest, and most fiery bowels of hell through a flimsy sheet of tissue paper. That's how angry I am you wanted to tell people THIS is german. I don't know whether it is or not, but I could DEFINITELY not hear any german out of this. Really messes with my head. You'll get a 1/10 though, for the drum beat, which sounded pretty cool, though.
Two last things: Does the title have any special meaning, or is it just there to underline that ********?
It's a good thing to gave out a warning; on the other hand, especially a warning makes people wanna know what's going on.

Sandwhich-lord responds:

If you don't speak german how do you know its not ?

Apple Tree Apple Tree

Truly amazing

This song is probably one of the nicest songs I`ve ever heard. I've always wondered how good music can still get... now I know!
Since I'm not English/American in any way, it's hard for me to understand all of the lyrics. That's why I want to ask you if there's anywhere around the Internet where I can find them?
However, this is absolutely the most magnificent song I can think of right now.